- A relaxing and really enjoyable lunch time break spent with awesome company.
- A night out with great friends, filled with delicious appetizers, margaritas, yummy desserts, catching up on life's happenings, and laughing so hard my side hurts.
- Yesterday was National Sibling Day and I am so thankful and appreciative of my amazing sister. Her friendship and support has been a lifeline during difficult times. Her fun-loving spirit has taken me on many adventures and great experiences in the last nearly three decades. Her intelligence and abilities are inspiring. The list could go on and on. I will never be able to say enough how thankful I am for her. God has blessed me with a sister who is also my best friend.
- The witty and comic words of other writers. This blog post had me laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face, http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny/. I honestly cannot remember the last time a story has made me laugh so hard. I'm very appreciative of the ability to laugh. It cannot be understated how great it can be during an otherwise stressful day!
- Beautiful, summer-like weather in the middle of April. It makes me want to run barefoot through the sprinklers with the sun on my back.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Thankful on a Thursday
Counting a few of my blessings this second Thursday of April:
Posted by Michelle McGiboney