Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful on a Thursday

Counting a few of my blessings this second Thursday of April:
  1. A relaxing and really enjoyable lunch time break spent with awesome company.
  2. A night out with great friends, filled with  delicious appetizers, margaritas, yummy desserts, catching up on life's happenings, and laughing so hard my side hurts.
  3. Yesterday was National Sibling Day and I am so thankful and appreciative of my amazing sister. Her friendship and support has been a lifeline during difficult times. Her fun-loving spirit has taken me on many adventures and great experiences in the last nearly three decades. Her intelligence and abilities are inspiring. The list could go on and on. I will never be able to say enough how thankful I am for her. God has blessed me with a sister who is also my best friend.
     
  4. The witty and comic words of other writers. This blog post had me laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face, http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny/. I honestly cannot remember the last time a story has made me laugh so hard. I'm very appreciative of the ability to laugh. It cannot be understated how great it can be during an otherwise stressful day!
  5. Beautiful, summer-like weather in the middle of April. It makes me want to run barefoot through the sprinklers with the sun on my back.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment