Tuesday, October 15, 2013



Dear Lord,

Transform my prayers from last resort, desperation cries to first response, trust-filled whispers.

Ignite a fire in me to know you intimately.

Teach me to move from fear to faith.

Create in me a heart that loves you fully and out of that flows genuine love for the wounded and the hurting.

Show me how to be a light in this dark world.

Help me to always be listening and willing to go where you lead me.

Lord, I thank you that you never leave me nor forsake me.

I thank you that I need to do nothing in my own strength, because your strength is made perfect in my weaknesses.

Thank you that your grace is sufficient for this moment, this day and in that knowledge I can rest knowing you are in control.

Lord I need you; every second of every day and for that I am truly thankful.







No comments:

Post a Comment